As I reflect on the first year of the blog, several highlights come to mind. It was within this time frame that I did extensive research on porn addiction, addiction studies, treating behavioral addictions, and the truth about porn, sharing my findings with my readers via the blog.
It was also within this time frame that my system for porn addiction paid off and I completely lost my desire to look at porn.
You’ll hear the advice repeatedly to take things one day at a time. That’s great for some but I’m here to tell you that if you’re willing to put in the work there is a way to be porn free and not feel like every day is a struggle. You can lose your desire for porn.
To recap on some of the highlights, here’s some of the best posts from the 2014/2015 year:
- One Million Reasons to Stop Watching Porn
- Knowledge is Your Most Powerful Weapon Against Porn Addiction
- How To Quit Porn: The Long Guide to Overcoming Porn Addiction
- Changing the Habit of Porn Addiction
- The Dark Side of Porn
Most importantly, I'd like to say thank you to all of my readers. Your support has been tremendous and I appreciate all of you. I hope you've found the information here helpful in your own journey through addiction.
Now I’d really like to take this opportunity to hear from my readers. I want to know how you all are doing in your quest to quit porn. I want to know what information you find helpful and where your pain points are.
With that said, I’d like to ask some questions:
- Where do you get stuck trying to quit porn?
- What are your burning pains?
- What questions do you have about quitting porn?
- What topic or question would you like to see a new blog post about?
Please answer them in the comments or use the contact form to contact me directly, I read every comment.